Saturday, February 1, 2014

Iced Soy Latte SF Hazelnut

I am a barista, and I LOVE coffee. I used to have a crazy sweet drink everyday for years, but once I became dedicated to eating well I decided to experiment and find a drink that doesn't cost me much. I have always preferred iced coffee over hot coffee. I think the espresso tastes better that way. I discovered an iced soy latte with sugar free hazelnut. It's the perfect amount of sweet and creamy for me and you only have to consider the soy milk in a nutritional tracker. Espresso and SF flavors have barely anything to them when it comes to calories, carbs, fat, so soy is the only major factor :]


-Ingredients-


-You can either order this at your favorite coffee shop: 12oz (tall) iced soy latte with sugar free hazelnut and one shot of espresso.
-Or! If you have a personal espresso machine at home you can make a shot of espresso and add it to one cup of soy milk and about 2 tbsp of sugar free hazelnut flavoring.

Thinking about buying a personal espresso machine? Here's mine: 
http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Coffee-ECM160-Espresso-Machine/dp/B000U6BSI2 

Want sugar free hazelnut syrup for less than $4 a bottle? Find your nearest Cash & Carry store. They supply small businesses with great products, including a whole isle of syrup flavors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment